Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/I'm Irfan
- Wikipedia username
- I'm Irfan
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I've a global edit count of 779, most of them being in wikidata.
- I've also participated in Independence day Datathon, and was among the top 20 contributors in India.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- As of now, I don't have a personal laptop. I'm currently working with the club laptop, which of course is not gonna be all time with me. I think it would be very helpful and comfortable if I have a personal laptop.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will continue contributing in wikidata, and along with that I will grow my contributions in wikipedia also, mainly in telugu. I'm also trying to learn Mediawiki. But my major focus will be on wikipedia and project tiger.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support -Asrija1 (talk) 15:58, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -Tirupathirao123 (talk) 08:47, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support-MNavya (talk) 16:20, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Naga sai sravanth (talk) 14:57, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sriram vishnudatta (talk) 16:30, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Sumanth699 (talk) 17:06, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Mekala Harika (talk) 02:56, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong supportESWAR NAGA MAHESH (talk)