Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Jagmit Singh Brar
- Wikipedia username
- Jagmit Singh Brar
- Email (optional)
- I am most Active Punjabi wikipedian.
- Around 17,000 Global Contributions
- Second Position in Project Tiger edit-a-thon 2018
- Participated in Project Tiger Training 2018 in Amritsar.
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I lived in remote area in Punjab. Lack of internet I was not active on Wikipedia from few months due to weak internet connectivity.
Do you have a working laptop?
- yes, I have.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
- yes, I received Chromebook last year.
If you give me Internet support It will be easy for me to contribute regularly for three months. This support will help me financially. I can contribute freely without any tension of internet pack. Also, I can change my internet plan easily by this support that which network can get more speed. My future goal will be the Project Tiger 2.0.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 01:34, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 11:26, 15 September 2019 (UTC)