Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Rajdeep Ghuman
- Wikipedia username
- Rajdeep ghuman
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- My contributions on Punjabi Wikisource (1000+)
- My Global contributions (1050+)
- I am one of most active members of this month with more then 360 edits
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I work on Punjabi Wikisource from last 6 months and I am editing only from my phone.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months? I will try to edit Wikipedia and also participate in Tiger Project 2.0
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support--*•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 17:16, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support_Ninder Brar Faridkot (talk) 02:10, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 13:20, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 15:20, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Harkawal Benipal (talk) 15:23, 8 September 2019 (UTC)