Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Simranjeet Sidhu
- Wikipedia username
- Simranjeet Sidhu
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- punjabi wiki 1269
- punjabi wikisource 720
- wikisource 67
- wikidata 377 .
What type of support you need I want both support.
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook) Because i haven't any laptop and proper internet for editing. Mostly, i do online work on wiki projects and want create or editing more that's why i want these supports.
Do you have a working laptop? NO
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? NO
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I am interested in Transgender community and Project Tiger. Through this support i am able to edit or create new article any time or anywhere. And also will do edits after Project Tiger 2.0.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 12:09, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support--*•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 16:33, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- SupportDugal harpreet (talk) 12:53, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 13:22, 14 September 2019 (UTC)