Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Sri Lekha Pathakamuri
- Wikipedia username
- Sri Lekha Pathakamuri
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I improved the articles in Telugu related to health that is I participated in WWWW
- I have also participated in several edit-a-thons like Hockey India edit-a-thon and also took part of Mini WikiMedia training.
- Right now I am contributing to Telugu Wikisource. I started working on it 2 months ago and did the OCR and proof read 50 pages of the uploaded book.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook) I don't have a personal laptop. I am using my sister's laptop. I can edit better and spend more time editing if i am supported with this Chromebook.
Do you have a working laptop? No
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? No
How will you use this in the next six months?
I want to work more on indic languages. I am already editing Telugu Wikisource and want to contribute mostly for Telugu Wikisource along with improving Telugu Wikipedia articles by supporting Project Tiger 2.0
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support - An active contributor and a quick learner. This hardware support will help her - I'm Irfan (talk) 10:12, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Naga sai sravanth (talk) 15:13, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sriram vishnudatta (talk) 16:28, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Mohana Narahari (talk) 10:38, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose User has made only 506 edits till now and 54 edits are done in past 30 days. Not eligible to even apply as per terms. --Harshil169 (talk) 05:31, 18 September 2019 (UTC)