Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Sriram vishnudatta
- Wikipedia username
- Sriram vishnudatta
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have majority of contributions on wikidata. I am one of top 15 contributors on Indian Independence Day Data thon 2019.
- Participated in Wikidata Advanced Training at VVIT by Asaf Bartov.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I am a student editor. I am using my brother's laptop so I could not edit daily. If I had a laptop of my own I can contribute daily.
"Do you have a working laptop?"
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? No
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I am now working on Telugu Wikisource and would like to focus on Telugu Wikipedia in future and majorly on project tiger 2.0.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support - I'm Irfan (talk) 06:19, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support- vishnu is one of the active contributor. He participated in several wiki events. This support will help him to contribute more to the community. MNavya (talk) 16:45, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support- Sreemanognyan (talk) 01:27, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Vishnudatta has been active contributor to wikimedia projects since a year. This support will make him to more contribute. Mekala Harika (talk) 12:31, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Sumanth699 (talk) 17:08, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Naga sai sravanth (talk) 17:27, 14 September 2019 (UTC)