Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Tirupathirao123
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have a majority of my contributions on Wikidata.
- Participated in Indian independence day Datathon 2019.
- I am one of the top 15 contributors of Datathon 2019 and I have a total edit count of 5,257.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- As I was a college student I have to depend on college laboratory/resources (or) I should borrow someone else desktop to work on Wiki projects. If I have a laptop I think it would be helpful for me to more actively and comfortably contribute to the wiki projects.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I am currently working with the wiki data items and I would like to contribute to Telugu wiki source. of course, I am going to spend the majority of my time on Project Tiger 2.0 for the next six months.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support - One of the active contributor from VVIT and a quick learner. Supporting such people will be great. - I'm Irfan (talk) 08:37, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support- He is an active contributor.This will help him to contribute more.MNavya (talk) 15:33, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Naga sai sravanth (talk) 14:50, 12 September 2019 (UTC)