- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am a member of Alva's Wikipedia Student's Association .
- I have been a active wikimedian since 2018 .
- I have contributed 47 articles in Kannada wikipedia and 2 articles in Tulu Wikipedia .
- Contributed 10+ SVG Files and as a whole totally 19 images to Wikimedia Commons .
- I have been a part of SVG Translation Campaign 2019 held at Bangalore and obtained SVG Translator Barnstar for uploading 10+ SVG files .  
- Apart from Kannada and Tulu Wikipedia I have edited in Hindi Wikipedia. 
- I am also a active editor of Wikisource and Wikicommons along with Wikipedia .
- Took a initiative in trainig students on Kannada Wikipedia in the edit-a-thones held at Alva's Institue of Engineering College Mijar and Nehru Memorial College , Sullya .
- I have completed my 2 Internship Programmes in Wikipedia and had been a part of Wikicamp and Internship Programme 2019 held at Alva's College Moodubidire.
- Participated in Wikipedia edit-a-thone called WikiSiri held during Alva's Nudisiri 2018.
- Participated in Wiki Loves Women 2019 .
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I have edited nearly 47 articles using mobile phone which was a very difficult task for me . If I had my own system I would have contributed more articles to Wikipedia . Using mobile phones SVG Files can't be edited since it needs a seperate application called inkscape which cannot be installed in mobile phones .
- In the period of one year I achieved 4,000 edits in Kannada Wikipedia , only by using cellphone .But if I had my own system it could be easier for me to contribute more number of articles in Wikipedia and as well to upload images to Wikicommons.
Do you have a working laptop? No.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? No.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Increasing the number of SVG Files in Kannada Indic language is one of my aim which cannot be fulfilled by editing in mobile phones.So this hardware support will be the strenuous one.
- I will edit articles in languages like Kannada , Hindi and Tulu so that I can be one of the active contributor.
- I will use the source to edit actively in all the wikiprojects .
- I will support my wiki friends to uplift their interest in Wikipedia.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support In less than two years Ms Yakshitha has done tremendously amazing work in wikimedia projects just by using mobile phone. Her contributions says it all. Provided Chromebook with Internet stipend, she will be unstoppable. The most dedicated wikipedian in our association. She deserves strong support from community and project tiger 2.0 --Pranavshivakumar (talk) 16:20, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support As Yakshitha is an active contributor, this support will help her to contribute in all wiki projects. I strongly support her application.--Ashwini2001 (talk) 16:40, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- SupportShe is a regular contributor.I endorse this application.Durga bhat bollurodi (talk) 13:28, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Yakshitha is an active Wikipedian.Internet facility and Chromebook is necessary for her to contribute more in wiki projects.So I strongly support her application.--Sharmithavsn (talk) 15:28, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Yakshitha is an active editor. So I strongly support her application.--Swathivishwakarma (talk) 07:58, 4 September 2019 (UTC)