Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/gill jassu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Wikipedia username
- ...Gill jassu
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I need chromebook because i am editing on wikisource from my phone.I don't have any laptop.
- I need internet because my daily mobile data is not sufficient for me to manage it with my social accounts as well as with wiki work.
Do you have a working laptop?
No,i have don't any laptop.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Am active member of punjabi wikisource,i will edit more pages on it as well as on wikisource or anthor project.I will also particpate in tiger project 2.0.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 13:24, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- SupportDugal harpreet (talk) 13:51, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose User has done only 619-171= 448 mainspace before this month. Simply means that editor is new and had not completed 500 edits before 1st August which is requirement.--Harshil169 (talk) 05:25, 18 September 2019 (UTC)