Hardware donation program/fatemi
Your contact information
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
Before I lose my laptop, I was one of the most active users of Wikipedia Farsi (creator of 1000+ article with 33000+ edits) and Sysop in fawiki . Now, a year that I do not have a good system and that is why I am semi-active user. I want to be active user again like past days and this is a good chance for me.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Tool Labs
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- My bot has about 200,000 edits in fawiki
- I created more than 1000 article in fawiki
- Active member in Iranian Wikimedians User Group
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- --Shriheeran (talk) 01:51, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Satdeep Gill (talk) 03:07, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support -- Tito Dutta (talk) 08:24, 20 March 2017 (UTC)