IRC/wikipedia/Guidelines/Public logging/Roll call
Meeting will be held in #wikipedia-meetings on freenode at 20:30 UTC on 15th October. Topic will be the public logging rule, as a continuation of debate which has already taken place on meta.
If you plan to attend the meeting and would like a reminder, please do sign your name here (if no reminder needed, please make this clear (use an asterisk after your sig.)). Martinp23 17:15, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- — neuro(talk)
- The Helpful One
- Cbrown1023 talk Another channel?!
- Izno (ping "Sky2042" on irc)
- Possum (WPossum on IRC)
- Werdan7T @ a /names flood would be great
- Neskaya Reminder at least the night before as opposed to the day of?
- Alexfusco5 22:37, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- --Skenmy talk 18:58, 15 October 2008 (UTC) *