التعلم والتقييم/تقارير التقييم
In 2013, the Wikimedia Foundation began an initiative to build capacity around evaluation. This initiative would lead to a greater understanding of the incredible work that Wikimedia organizations and individual volunteers are conducting around the globe to increase content on Wikimedia projects. The reports below document this evaluation and program work that continues to grow each year.
We actively seek feedback from the Wikimedia community about these reports and make sure to host on-wiki discussions. Please feel free to leave any comments in the talk page.
Evaluations of Events and Workshops
Below are links to evaluations we have completed on movement events and capacity building workshops led by the Wikimedia Foundation.
Training of Trainers Workshops
Learning Days Workshops
- 2019, Learning Days at Wikimania Stockholm (Evaluation Report)
- 2018, Learning Days at Wikimania Cape Town (Evaluation Report)
- 2019, Wikimania in Stockholm (Evaluation Report)
- 2018, Wikimania in Cape Town (Evaluation Report)
- 2016, Wikimania in Esino Lario (Evaluation Report)
- 2015, Wikimania in Mexico City (Evaluation Report)
Programs Impact Reports
Below are the first impact evaluations for each of the grant programs available through the Wikimedia Foundation.