Goal of the day: develop skills in understanding how to evaluate experiments/projects, and also increase camaraderie and trust as a grantmaking community.
- Ice breaker
- Lightning talks (5, max 8 minutes)
- Org dev
- L&E portal
- Logic model session and breakout groups
- Case study: read and discuss
- Case study: plenary discussion
- Remaining questions
- Learning Day 2015
The lightning talks were hosted by program leaders who shared their experiences on very different programs. Find their presentations below!
- Sandra Rientjes on Thematic approach to content generation.
- Jake Orlowitz on Gamestorming contributions to Wikipedia.
- Daria Cybulska on Wikimedians in Residence Review.
- Amanda Menking on Women and Wikipedia.
Find the topics presented by Jaime Anstee on Theory of Change and Logic Model.