Please remember to:
For older conversations you can see the archive index.
- No, it's not possible to delete accounts. You can just stop using it or rename it to another name. --Stryn (talk) 18:18, 27 January 2017 (UTC)
To prevent innocent users from being blocked, the first resort for those sysops should be to cookie blocks. 18.104.22.168 21:34, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
- @22.214.171.124: Please explain what problem this solution is to solve. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 23:48, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
- many users wont know that the block is in cookies! 126.96.36.199 10:18, 20 February 2017 (UTC)
- @188.8.131.52: Why? I don't want everyone vandalizing our projects but I do want everyone to be able to read them. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 01:44, 27 February 2017 (UTC)
- We try to be as least restrictive as possible, blocking someone from using an account or making edits is because it is disruptive to others. As far as reading goes, their reading is not disruptive (and they could just log out to read anyway). — xaosflux Talk 02:01, 8 May 2018 (UTC)
Possible to see which address uses my Wikipedia login?
In seeing someone attempting to use my Wikipedia login, I would like to know which IP address the attempt came from. Is this possible with the current user access?