Movement roles project/Groups/Wikimedia Argentina
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete.
Related to now concluded Wikimedia movement roles project.
Name of group, entity or chapter
- How is it known?
- Wikimedia Argentina
Vision, mission, purpose, goals
- Why does it exist?
- About when did it first come together and which are the key events in its story?
Geographical reach or limits
- Where does it work?
- The nation-state of Argentina. NB: as the only South American chapter, it has significant influence with Wikimedia efforts in other countries in the region.
Team and leadership
- Who is part of the group, entity or chapter?
Accomplishments to date
- What has it done so far?
Budget, spending, and fundraising
- How much has it raised or spent?
- Which opportunities and challenges are critical now?