PhilWiki Community/Board Meeting Minutes/2020/June 13
Minutes of the Board Meeting of June 13, 2020, 8:00-10:39 pm Philippine Time
Present: Irvin Sto. Tomas (Chair), Steven Fung, Froy Beraña, Maffeth Opiana (Secretary)
Absent: Ramon Olaño
Place: virtual meeting via Facebook messenger
Time: 8:00-10:39 pm Philippine Time
- Appointment of a new Board Member in replacement of Ramon Olaño
- Appointment of new officers
- Updates on post-incorporation requirements
- Upcoming activities
- The chair received a resignation letter from Ramon as a member of the Board on June 2nd citing that he needs to fully concentrate on his personal projects. During the first 2020-2021 Board meeting, Ramon was appointed as Auditor which he never formally accepted until his resignation. Irvin proposed that the new Board member be an active both in online and offline activities. The names of members mentioned as possible nominees for Board Member were Vanj Padilla, Marvin Molin, Leah Banastao, Joseph Ciudadano, Ian Kenneth Orasa, John Paul Collantes, Ralff Nestor Nacor, Ira Villanueva and Josefwinzent Libot. The list of nominees was trimmed down to three, and thru ranking (1 being the most preferred candidate) the 4 current Board members voted with the following results: Josefwinzent Libot (8), Marvin Molin (4) and Joseph Ciudadano (10). Marvin Molin was then appointed as the new Board Member pending to his acceptance.
- On the appointment of new officers. Steven holds the positions Vice President and Secretary and for practical reasons, the Secretary must be based in Camarines Sur. Maffeth was unanimously nominated and was then appointed as the Secretary which she then accepted. As for Auditor, Ralff and Ian Kenneth were nominated while John Paul and Joseph were nominated for Public Information Officer (PIO). Ralff and John Paul were then appointed as Auditor and PIO respectively, pending to their acceptance.
- Steven moved that the remaining agenda be discussed in the next meeting. Irvin seconded the motion. Meeting adjourned at 10:39 pm.