Project Tiger Community Consultation/Feedback/Ssgapu22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Community Consultation. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: Since Project Tiger was a huge thing for me and during that period of time, I had interacted with some new and good people and I came to know about such communities like Panjabi and Tamil, who had a huge contribution for this, I was really curious to know more about them and how they had managed to do so. In this event, I got the chance to them, talk to them and everybody had shared their ideas, how we could improve this in the future. My overall experience is good, but yes at the end of the event, the results would say the success of this event.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar consultation program in future? (write in details, please)
- A: This program would get '5'. Yes, I would like to join in such consultation programs in the future, because we all could meet and share our experiences, drawbacks and I get the chance to learn from them. Experience teaches us everything, and in such programs, I get the chance to interact with other people's experiences.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A: According to me, almost everything went well. This program was based on the discussion about the Project Tiger and I think, we had discussed and planned how to do the edit-a-thon. And the session by Ashwini sir was really good. Though previously I had attended the Wiki Advanced Training at Ranchi, where we were taught about good articles, featured articles, but here I got the proper Idea how we should write an article in Wikipedia and what basic structures we should follow for this (for simple articles).
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different? (how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A: I think, this workshop was well organized.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: I'm trying to improve my own writing style in Wikipedia according to the structure taught by Ahsiwni sir and I get a chance to share this with others, I would love to share these with others. And I would force almost all to participate in the next round edit-a-thon of Project Tiger. I wish, we could choose our priority basis articles, which are really necessary for our local language Wikipedias, so some other inactive users may contribute this time.