Project Tiger Community Consultation/Feedback/Sushant savla
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Community Consultation. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A: - The event was well planned, Agenda of the Meeting was well planned, I believe lot of time was consumed in introduction session of participants. In order to avoid that, On Meta page itself we can have a separate tab, where in brief introduction of participants is written. The stay was comfortable food was good.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- A: 5
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A:: The Consultation of Communities and the Session of how to write a good article was very good.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A:: More statistical analysis of the Project tiger
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A: Such event on feed back of previous event are useful. On community level we can have such Feed back meet up via Skype Call.