Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Lak Wikipedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The result of the following proposal for closing a WMF project is to KEEP the project. Please, do not modify this page.
The result is KEEP. --MF-W 14:36, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
I propose to close this discussion in 7 days, i. e. on 23. March 2008. --MF-W 16:36, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
lbe: - no real activity, only interwiki bots and vandalisms and revert; 15 articles, some of them are spam, the rest could be moved to incubator. MF-Warburg(de) 12:45, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support closure, no content whatsoever. Majorly (talk) 12:02, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support closing. Very little content. No community, no sysop. Most of the edits seems to be vandalism, and there is noone to clean it up. --Jorunn 00:21, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support closure: few articles (w:lbe:Special:Allpages) and no useful activity besides de-spamming (w:lbe:Special:Recentchanges). --A. B. (talk) 16:32, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support for the same reason as all the others, no activity, no content. ST47 16:15, 16 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support closing. No recent activity indicates noone is interested...--Tone 07:23, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support Does not appear to be a viable project. Move content to Incubator, delete all pages and close database for editing. Siebrand 13:14, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support per above. Multichill 17:57, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- --Node ue 14:32, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Give them more time. --OosWesThoesBes 08:51, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose. The language community is real, it exists. Just give those people their time.
And turn on the Russian interface, by the way(that's been done recently). If somebody forgets, the Russian language wikipedia, for example, has been empty for several years before some serious work started there. You know, how hard it is now to start a new language version, don't be that cruel upon the Lak community to make them pass through it once again. Sincerely, Slavik IVANOV 19:48, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose. I don't know the Lak language but soon I will correct articles in Lak Wikipedia with some people --Russkij 10:29, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- Strong oppose. One native speaker is back, and Slavik IVANOV and me are doing our best with the technical support. The Lak community exists, but of course it takes some time for people to get used to Wikipedia.--Yaroslav Blanter 22:19, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose, activity in this Wiki exists now, so let's allow them to work.
188.8.131.5210:36, 3 November 2007 (UTC) Sorry, that was me. AndyVolykhov 10:37, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- Strong oppose. They need time. --Chabi 13:15, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose per Slavik IVANOV --Kaganer 19:23, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose per Slavik Don Alessandro 16:44, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose Give it a chance. I remember the same question for SiSwati wikipedia (only 2 articles). Now it has got 77. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- Oppose per Slavik IVANOV A.M.D.F. 18:24, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
See contributions in Lak by the new user Рузанна: . Slavik IVANOV 21:54, 2 November 2007 (UTC)