Ending per #Proposal for Closing the Low Saxon Wikiquote: Result: Delete --Johannes Rohr 13:19, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
I hereby propose to close this discussion within seven days. The result seems obvious --Johannes Rohr 12:18, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
I propose the closing of the Low Saxon Wikiquote project. It was created without anybody on any other Low Saxon project knowing of it, it has not a single user proficient in the language (only accounts from foreign users, see  14 accounts at all), therefore it has not a single useful page or collected a single quote. But it has attracted some spam, which lasted for months until somebody noted it (and blanked it, deleting is not easy with zero sysops).
After somebody on Low Saxon Wikipedia noticed the existence of Low Saxon Wikibooks, which was created without our knowledge, too, we decided to maintain that wiki and create content. After that I checked for the existence of any other project and found the Wikiquote project. On Wikipedia we then agreed, that the project is not worth any work.
Low Saxon is a non-standard language with relatively low literature or media production. So there are not so much quotes to collect. Additionally we shared the copyright concerns that occurred on the German Wikiquote. So we see absolutely no future for a vital Wikiquote project.
- Please close that project. --::Slomox:: >< 16:45, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- I agree HeikoEvermann 15:31, 27 November 2006 (UTC) (Admin on nds.wikipedia.org)
- Support, Slade ♠ 17:48, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- Support. Per nom. Lincher 20:10, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Support --Benn Newman 02:25, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
- Support Rare activity on the project. No real contributors either. Nishkid64 00:58, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
- Support As ntwee Platdüütse Administraters der schon nich an metschrieven wült... Steinbach (formerly Caesarion) 13:52, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
- Support per nom. Cbrown1023 22:09, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- Support Per nomination. Spam seems to be an ever increasing issue here. --Johannes Rohr 10:09, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
Do not close. --::Jorge Taveras:: >< 16:45, 18 November 2006 (UTC) Strong oppose. --::Blockinbox:: >< 16:45, 18 November 2006 UTC) These users do not exist. --Benn Newman 18:50, 20 December 2006 (UTC)