I propose to close this discussion within seven days from now, unless there are objections. --Johannes Rohr 06:50, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- Ending per discussion. Result: delete. --Johannes Rohr 06:51, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
Proposal for closing the muscogee wikipedia
I think the muscogee wikipedia could be closed down.
- According to mus:Special:Statistics, "there are “10”pages that are probably legitimate content pages."
- According to mus:Special:Allpages, there are “13” pages. Most of those are either empty, vandalized/spammed, or written in English.
- Their main page does not have a word in the native language.
- I am a pro to saving national languages, but for this one there seems to be no user base to maintain their 1 (possibly less) article in the native language. --Philip J 22:17, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
Support closing mus.wikipedia
- Support According to en:Muskogean languages, Muscogee is a family of languages, rather than a single language. It the narrow sense, Muscogee seems to be used synonymously with Creek language, which according to en: has about 4,200 speakers. mus:Special:Allpages does not list a single real article. mus:Mvskoe is no more than a wordlist. The only page not in English is mus:Geremor, which may or may not be in Muscogee. No content, no community. -> Better close it —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Johannes Rohr (talk)
- Update: I guess that mus:Geremor is a leftover from the infamous WoW vandal. google:Geremor quickly reveals that it is some sort of World of Warcraft character. I tagged the article for deletion.--Johannes Rohr 09:21, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
- --MF-Warburg(de) 14:57, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
- Support --A. B. (talk) 17:56, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
- Support -- Andre (talk) 21:53, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- Support Ich dink neet detse väöl miense aan kins trekke zonger hoofpagina. --Ooswesthoesbes 06:50, 25 June 2007 (UTC) Translation: I don't think you can get more people to this Wikipedia if the mainpage isn't translated. The people don't know in which language this Wikipedia is written!
- Support Cbrown1023 talk 04:54, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support no activity, no articles, no main page, no content = no wikipedia --Markvondeegel 10:38, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support No native community, no articles, each Wikipedia should be for a single language, not a Wikipedia for family of languages. Tcrow777 23:10, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
Oppose closing mus.wikipedia
- contra --Node ue 20:18, 19 June 2007 (UTC)