Punjabi Wikimedians plan to support around 5 WikiExpeditions/Photowalks from March 2017 to June 2017.
Who can apply ?
- Wikimedians belonging to the Punjab (region) (Not just the Indian state of Punjab. Wikimedians can hail from the states surrounding Indian Punjab as well as New Delhi)
- Wikimedians aiming to contribute content (images, sound, videos) related to the Punjab state and surrounding states to Wikimedia projects.
- Individual Wikimedians or Group of Wikimedians working together.
How to apply ?
- Wikimedians Individuals or groups will need to propose a plan with expected outcomes such as number of images, sound files or videos.
- Proposals aimed at filling content gaps will be preferred.
- We will be supporting with grant money upto 1500 INR per WikiExpedition/Photowalk and this can be travel costs and refreshments.
- Wikimedians will be reimbursed after the submissions of the bills/receipts and a small report.
- Participants will be required to submit a small report with the expected outcomes and the actual outcomes.
- Reports are required to be prepared on this link.
In this proposal we will be doing a photowalk in a specific region which is currently unrepresented on Wikimedia Projects. (Add some links from various Wikimedia Projects that verify this)
- # number of images
- # number of quality images