The following request for comments
is closed. Closed as inactive. StevenJ81 (talk) 14:50, 7 November 2017 (UTC)
Dear Meta users,
There was a conflict in Azerbaijani Wikipedia between me and administrator Sefer azeri. He made the screenshot of our conversation and put in the forum of Wikipedia my discussion with another user Ali Hajizade in Facebook,  . That is against of Wikipedia rules because he brought there the personal life of users. I proposed to punish Sefer azeri. But another administrator Wertuose said that there is no any reason to punish Sefer azeri. .
Could somebody from Meta respond and estimate the actions of these administrators, Sefer azeri and Wertuose, according to rules of Wikipedia.
Regards, İrada (talk) 15:56, 11 May 2015 (UTC)
ːDear Meta users, the administrator of the Azerbaijani Wikipedia Irada didn't inform you in a full form, and I am afraid that you will understand this situation incorrectly. Therefore I would like to explain you the reason of this dispute fully. Some time ago, article about LGBT history of Azerbaijan  was created in the Azerbaijani Wikipedia. But because of subject of this article the administrator Irada made numerous homophobic statements, in particular having declared such article humiliating both for the Azerbaijani history, and for its mentality. Later she marked that such article has to be “hidden” from others eyes and gave this article on the candidate to removal. But by results of the vote, taken among administrators and users, it was decided to leave this article in Wikipedia . Having decided that the author of this article is me, Irada started pressing on me by means of my employer. The specified Mr. Hajizade is the head of the HajizadeGroup company, where I work. Irada several times addressed to him with the requirement to limit my activity on Wikipedia. Otherwise, she threatened to begin large-scale debate on public TV channel of Azerbaijan on this matter, and also blackmailed that will start distributing information in connection with so-called “gay propaganda” in this company. For this reason I was compelled to make a screenshot, written on social networks of threats, and insert it on the page of discussion of Wikipedia. Any person, except Irada, wasn't mentioned in this correspondence. The name of the above-mentioned administrator Irada is identical on Facebook. Despite it, considering that the insert of information from social networks is violation of the rules in Wikipedia, the same punishments, which were applied earlier, were applied to me. I was blocked for 3 days. But in spite of attacks from Irada on my private life, any punishment wasn't applied in relation to her. Regards --Sefer azeri (talk) 09:44, 12 May 2015 (UTC)
- Err, isn't better if you two start a RfC (request for comment) for this?--AldNonymousBicara? 10:23, 12 May 2015 (UTC)
- Dear Meta users,
- Sefer azeri has changed my social network articles and manipulates.
- Sefer azeri has brought my personal infomation to Wikipedia.
- Sefer azeri always creates problems in az-wiki. In 2015 80% of problems which has been shown in the page “Appealing to admins” is assosiated with this administrator: 
- ”Sefer azerinin idarəçiliyi: Bütün azviki idarəçilərindən xahiş edirəm ki, Sefer azerinin idarəçilikdən kənarlaşdırılması … “ 
- Sefer azerini dayandırın.” 
- ”Qisasçiliq zəminində ilin əvvəlindən etibarən 3-cü bloklanmağım “ 
- ”İdarəçi Sefer azerinin bloklanması və idarəçilik statusundan məhrum edilməsi ilə bağlı vəsatət “  etc.
- Administrators have already begun discussions about purchasing of his admin (Sefer azeri)status:
--İrada (talk) 15:00, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
- I think that in this case there is no need to vote. He is engaged in vandalism: 1 (Reliable sources wiped out.), 2 (Without any major wiped out the picture., , ) , 3 (Fraud. Map changed. 100 years have reduced the state's history.), 4 (Insult.)... Requires block it for at least a year. But it was never punished for their work. Sortilegus always supported him. He is also engaged in vandalism: 1 (Reliable sources wiped out), 2 (The name of the state, has been removed.), 3 (Reliable sources wiped out)... Wertuose always supported him. He is also engaged in vandalism: 1 (Picture of the article - az:Bakı xan sarayı), is deleted.. The 3 users blocked me, without any reason! To whom should I complain? -Idin Mammadof (talk) 12:53, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
- I want you to block him. He blocked me several times unfounded. But I was the most active user. I'm tired of it all. I went to Wikipedia. If they follow the rules of Wikipedia, I can come back. -Afrasiyab (talk) 12:04, 17 May 2015 (UTC)