Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Mandika
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikipedia Mandika)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
Arguments in favour
- Mandinka is spoken by an estimated 1.2 million people worldwide, and is the main language of The Gambia. Provided native speakers can be found to start the project, there should be no problem in finding enough contributors in the longer term. Warofdreams 12:49, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
- has it's own ISO code. Start it and let's see how bit by bit people contribute. Tobias Conradi 22:03, 7 February 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose I don't really believe there will be enough contributors. —unsigned by 184.108.40.206 04:29, 15 January 2007.
- Oppose. The most people in Gambia have no acces to Wikipedia.
- Oppose, no native man has shown up yet --Ooswesthoesbes 16:12, 14 July 2007 (UTC)