||This proposal has been rejected.
This decision was taken by the language committee in accordance with the Language proposal policy based on the discussion on this page.
The closing committee member provided the following comment:
Long-dead language, not eligible. Jon Harald Søby
11:19, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
- Language details: Mycenaean Greek (Μυκηναϊκά, gmy ISO 639-3)
- Editing community:
- List your user name if you're interested in editing the wiki. Add "N" next to your
name if you are a native speaker of this language.
- Relevant pages: development wiki project
- External links:
- Project name: Βικιπαίδεια
- The name of the project in the requested language; for example, "Wikipédia"
- Project namespace: Βικιπαίδεια
- The name of the namespace for project pages like policies; usually the same
as the project name.
- Project_talk namespace: Συζήτηση Βικιπαίδεια
- The name of the discussion namespace for project pages like policies; for
example, "Wikipedia talk" in English.
- Wiki logo: Mycanaen_wikipedia_greek.png
- The name of the wiki logo uploaded to the Wikimedia Commons, like
"Wikipedia-logo-v2-pl.png" (see logo).
- Default timezone: GMT (UTC+2)
- The default timezone on the wiki, like "CET (UTC+1)". This is usually the
- User interface: See Translatewiki.
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.
Replace this line with your opening argument in favour of the new project.
Arguments in favour
----Teomatra 12:52, 31 March 2011 (UTC)