||This proposal has been rejected.
This decision was taken by the language committee in accordance with the Language proposal policy based on the discussion on this page.
The closing committee member provided the following comment:
Proposal for nonexisting language containing only a reference to a photo standard. Jon Harald Søby
20:18, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
- Language details: Northern language (__NONE__)
- Editing community: YellowSun (N)
- List your user name if you're interested in editing the wiki. Add "N" next to your
name if you are a native speaker of this language.
- Relevant pages: w:ISO 640-31, w:Latin alphabet
- External links:
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.
Hoi, there is no documentation on this "language" so it is on the short list of being denied. GerardM 12:34, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
- Please don't use wrong or not (yet) existing ISO 639-codes. -Markvondeegel 13:03, 9 December 2007 (UTC)