Requests for new languages/Wiktionary Kirmanjki (Northern Zazaki)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wiktionary Kirmanjki (Northern Zazaki))|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- Border dialects like Sarız, Koçgiri (Giniyan-idiom)
- Number of speakers: Estimated somewhere between 2 - 4 million.
- Locations spoken: Mostly in eastern Turkey, Germany, and Sweden
- Related languages:en:Iranian languages
- Related pages: Wikipediya Kırmancki (Wikipediya Zazakiyê Zımey)
- Selcan, Zülfü. (1998) "Grammatik der Zaza-Sprache" Wissenschaft und Technik Verlag Berlin, ISBN 3-928943-96-0.
- Paul, Ludwig. (1998) Zazaki "Grammatik und Versuch einer Dialektologie" Dr. Ludwig Reichert Verlag Wiesbaden, ISBN 3-89500-098-1.
- Paul, Ludwig. (1998) "The Position of Zazaki Among West Iranian languages" University of Hamburg,.
- Lynn Todd, Terry. (1985) "A Grammar of Dimili" University of Michigan,.
- Gippert, Jost. (1996) "Historical Development of Zazaki" Frankfurt University,.
- Gajewski, Jon. (2003) "Evidentiality in Zazaki" Massachusetts Institute of Technology,.
- Gajewski, Jon. (2004) "Zazaki Notes" Massachusetts Institute of Technology,.
- Larson, Richard. and Yamakido, Hiroko. (2006) "Zazaki as Double Case-Marking" Stony Brook University and University of Arizona,.
- Support - As a sysop of the Wikipediya Kırmancki (Wikipediya Zazakiyê Zımey), I am proposing a Kirmanjki (Northern Zazaki) Wiktionary edition. Northern Zazaki is one of spoken languages in Turkey, and there is an increasing interest among young native speakers towards developing the language. --Mirzali
- Support - Northern Zazaki is one of dialects of Zazaki language. I believe that all Zaza people will support and edit the "Wikipediya Kirmanjki" like they support Wikipediya Zazaki (diq) at http://diq.wikipedia.org .--Belekvor 19:38, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support - I support wholeheartedly the wiktionary project for Northern Zazaki. --Asya 18:43, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support - I wholeheartedly support the creation of a Kirmanjki Wiktionary. The Kirmanjki (Northern Zazaki) is a rich and beautiful language. It would be very nice if this project would be granted in the near future. --Kagan 03:19, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support Mikhailov Kusserow (talk) 03:58, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support --Eymen 13:32, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Support --Erdemaslancan 12:50, 30 October 2011 (UTC)
- Support I support this project. --Kurdbuddha 16:38, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- Support Bodhdharma (talk) 06:48, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- Project is eligible. --Millosh 12:02, 4 July 2009 (UTC)