Research:Editor Behaviour Analysis & Graphs/Ideas/Edit Content
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ideas related to understanding the content of an edit. Eg: When and who adds a citation or an image etc.
- Who adds citations and at what experience level do they start adding them?
- Is there a small set of people or does everyone do it?
- When does an article start getting citations added to it?
- How often are citations added to an article?
- Has VE helped increase the addition of citations?
Features in An Article
Can we try answering similar questions about
- Images & Illustrations
- Audio & Video files
- Pronunciations etc.
- Modules - (Lua)