|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in October 2011, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
Request for Stewards for w:Wikipedia:Arbitration Committee Elections December 2011
The English Wikipedia are going to need the assistance from Stewards again for our upcoming December 2011 ArbCom election as scrutineers for the results, in which we will be using the mw:SecurePoll interface. We will need four Steward volunteers
- whose home wiki is not the English Wikipedia, and
- who have not participated as scrutineers in last year's ArbCom election (i.e. other than User:MarcoAurelio, User:Laaknor, User:Mardetanha, or User:Millosh) to preserve the integrity of the election.
Basically, these four Stewards will check all votes for duplicate, missing, and ineligible votes, and a tally of the results will be compiled and certified. User:Jimbo Wales will then verify and announce the results once the scrutineering has been completed and results have been certified; new en.wiki arbitrators will take their seats on 1 January 2012. The voting period for our election will tentatively be from 00:01, Monday 28 November to 23:59, Sunday 11 December.
If any qualifying Stewards will be available during late November/early December to be scrutineers, please let me know or simply respond below that you are available to assist. MuZemike 22:25, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
- I'll be willing to offer help --Bencmq 06:43, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
- If I have the time in November/December then I would like to help you too. I can't tell now. Trijnstel 09:18, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
- The same for me (Wow how many well-intentioned n00bs :p) --Vituzzu 11:03, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
Steward Abuse by User:Barras in de Wikisource
http://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Skriptorium#Eingriff_des_Oversighters.2FStewards_Barras_in_dieses_Wiki --Historiograf 18:17, 15 October 2011 (UTC)
Policy draft relevant to Stewards