stewards' noticeboard. This message board is for discussing issues on Wikimedia projects that are related to steward work. Please post your messages at the bottom of the page and do not forget to sign it. Thank you.
Welcome to the |
New administrator in hywiki, after 12 days
If a user (Pandukht) is elected by the administrator, who had so many accounts in the russian Wikipedia- w:ru:user:Elegant's, w:ru:user:Wiki93, w:ru:user:Armenian Baron, w:ru:user:Artsakh, w:ru:user:Azatamartik, w:ru:user:Sen Kardaş, w:ru:user:İlham Əliyev,w:ru:user:Aralez, w:ru:user:Huso Astgh, w:ru:user:Mesrop09, w:ru:user:Wikibomb, w:ru:user:Վիքի93, w:ru:user:Wikistreet, w:ru:user:Armen iz Urartu, w:ru:user:Mesrop10, w:ru:user:Арцах Микаэлян, w:ru:user:Mesrop08, and in armenian Wikipedia - w:hy:user:Elegant's, w:hy:user:Wiki93, w:hy:user:Aralez, w:hy:user:Арцах Микаэлян, w:hy:user:Armenian Baron, w:hy:user:Wikistreet; Stewards dont have to check it out and only then give flag?
- He says he allegedly started working in the Armenian Wikipedia in 2010 (Հայերեն Վիքիպեդիայում խմբագրում եմ ավելի քան 5 տարի՝ սկսած 2010 թվականի փետրվարի 28-ից), but it is not true, and everyone knows about it.--6AND5 (talk) 09:30, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
- Plus this, this all accounts (except one: w:ru:user:Wikibomb) was indefinitely blocked on Russian Wikipedia. --Դեմ խմբակային իշխանությանը (talk) 14:21, 19 June 2015 (UTC)
"User:6AND5 is blocked at Armenian Wikipedia because of unethical behavior, statements and actions." he says a lie, these time 6AND5 blocked himself and left from Armenian Wikipedia. On Վիքիպեդիա:Ադմինիստրատորի իրավունքների դիմումներ/2015/6AND5 voting he have unethical statement: "Այս ասածներ կուզեմ մասնավորապես ուղղել հարգարժան Դավիթ, Vadgt, Beko, ERJANIK մասնակիցներին, որոնք, իմ կարծիքով, չկարողացան անջատել իրարից ադմինիստրատորի և «սովորական» մասնակցի կերպարները:" (I would like to say in particular to dear Դավիթ, Vadgt, Beko, ERJANIK, which my opinion fails separate administrator and "ordinary" user characters.), also please pay attention to his other statement on same voting, "Բացի այդ, հիշեցնում եմ Դեմ քվեարկածներին, որ դուք միշտ կարող եք փոխել ձեր ձայնը:" (Besides this, I remind to "Oppose" voters, that always can change them votes.). Regards --Vadgt (talk) 03:20, 28 June 2015 (UTC)
- Plus this I ask to Stewards read this, and giving feedback. Because from two day voting was close. --Vadgt (talk) 03:20, 28 June 2015 (UTC)
- On Վիքիպեդիա:Ադմինիստրատորի իրավունքների դիմումներ/Pandukht, Pandukht not replied 6AND5's certain questions it is
- 1. Արդյոք Ձեր գրառումը թյուրիմացության հետ, որը չեք կարողանում բացատրել նպատակ է հետապնդել ինձ սադրելու և կոնֆլիկտ հրահրելու և որպես ապագա ադմին չեք համարում, որ դա վիքիէթիկետի խախտում է եղել? (Is your post about misunderstanding, that you can't explain the aim of provoking me and inciting a conflict and as future admin you not think that it was a violation of Wikietiquette?). The point is that Pandukht says Ես թյուրիմածություն եմ համարում 6AND5-ում ադմինիստրատոր լինելը (I consider misunderstanding to 6AND5's being administrator).
- 2. Արդյոք մեթայում խնդիր եք ունեցել ստյուարդներին թյուրիմացության մեջ գցելու թե պահի ազդեցությամբ եք գրել? (In meta have you had a problem with mislead stwards or you write under influence of moment?). The point is that on meta Pandukht says "is blocked at Armenian Wikipedia because of unethical behavior, statements and actions". --Vadgt (talk) 00:17, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
Sysop abuse on the Azerbaijani Wikipedia
- User:sefer azeri' is engaged in vandalism: 1 (Reliable sources wiped out.), 2 (Without any major wiped out the picture., , ) , 3 (Fraud. Map changed. 100 years have reduced the state's history.), 4 (Insult.)... Requires block it for at least a year. But it was never punished for their work. Sortilegus always supported him. He is also engaged in vandalism: 1 (Reliable sources wiped out), 2 (The name of the state, has been removed.), 3 (Reliable sources wiped out)... Wertuose always supported him. He is also engaged in vandalism: 1 (Picture of the article - az:Bakı xan sarayı), is deleted.. 2 (insult; Əxlaqsız ifadələrə görə...) and 3. The 3 users blocked me, without any reason! We do not have arbitration and appellate courts. Therefore, administrators dictator. No one can give me an answer?! To whom should I complain? I wrote about it: Requests for comment/Sysop abuse on the Azerbaijani Wikipedia, but there was no reaction?! The reason I am writing again. Please avoid vandalism. Perhaps now would be the reaction? Thanks in advance. -Idin Mammadof talk 11:59, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
- It is a local issue and has nothing to with here, and as far as I checked no misuse has happened. please keep such discussion local Mardetanha talk 21:27, 16 July 2015 (UTC)
- you comparison is way wrong, and I checked admin actions against you, they were fair to you Mardetanha talk 14:40, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
- Mardetanha, you know the Azerbaijani language? I showed the facts, - vandalism is not it? If not, tell that I am telling lies. The question is not about me, the subject is about the violation of rules by them. Please let us know your opinion about it. I showed this vandalism, violation of general principles, they do not let anybody. Is this what you call justice ?! This is one thousandth of their actions... They are engaged in vandalism, those who oppose them, they will be blocked. Educated users immediately blocked under various pretexts. For example, see: Afrasiyab; he worked for 3 months. Very well worked and blocked 3 times in 1 month, and then blocked indefinitely. He created the template Russian Wikipedia. He also blocked.... --Idin Mammadof talk 15:08, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
Global sysops and ability to view global filters
I am considering putting forward a proposal that those who have global sysop rights, are also granted the right to view global filters. This would be equivalent of individually giving the "Abuse filter helpers" right in addition to their existing rights. As global filters only apply to small, medium and opt-in wikis, it is within their area of action of visibility of meta. I would be interested in opinions of stewards and other experienced users prior to putting together a formal proposal. — billinghurst sDrewth 09:20, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
- Agree, I think it's a good idea.--Syum90 (talk) 09:50, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
Proposal has been formulated and is now at Requests for comment/Adding global abuse filter rights to global_sysops. — billinghurst sDrewth 06:27, 18 July 2015 (UTC)
- moved to WM:RFH