Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Abhijith R Mohan
- Wikipedia username
- Abhijith R Mohan
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I'm an active editor in Wikipedia Malayalam.
- I created or edited a few pages like Glory Drain Hole, Public Service Broadcasting, Internet of Things, Blood Donation, etc in Wikipedia Malayalam.
- https://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_drain_hole, https://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_broadcasting, https://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_things, https://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuttiyayanikadu,
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop)
- I'm from a middle class family and currently jobless. So that I'm financially unable to buy editing equipment even though I'm excited to being a part of this great project.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I can add/edit few more pages in Wikipedia Malayalam, as I'm interested in it. My mother tongue gives a wide spectrum of possibilities to share information through this platform.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support--Arunsunilkollam (talk) 02:34, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Malikaveedu (talk) 04:03, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Meenakshi nandhini (talk) 07:47, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- Abhijith R. Mohan is a promising young and emerging Wikipedian with a lot of potential to add quality content to Wikimedia projects. I support his application. ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk 08:01, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Abhilashkrishn (talk) 18:23, 29 April 2018 (UTC)