Talk:CIS-A2K/Events/Mini TTT Kolkata 2019/Feedbacks/Marajozkee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Mini TTT Kolkata 2019. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this conference in 2-3 sentences? (How was your experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A:From the word go till the last day in the conference, it was learning, sharing and interacting, I should say it was not a conference, a family get-together, where members of the family ate/stayed/laughed/joked/learn new things/shared/worked on ideas/promise to work together in future as well.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar conference in future and why? (write in details, please)
- A:Absolutely 5 out of 5. Yes, I will love to be a part of such future endeavor because such get-together gives every one of us the opportunity to learn, share and interact.
- Please explain in details what went well during the conference?(write in details, please)
- A:Involvement of everyone is the key and it went very well other than the hiccups of bad health of fellow wikimedians. A perfect choice of place to stay with healthy food that energies more one to connect, support, share and recreates bonding between our family members once again.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different and why?(how could we improve the conference, write in details, please)
- A:Presence of more senior wikimedians could have been the icing on the cake, may be more volunteers to write the etherpad, I think it was me and Ananya doing it the most. "Wikigraphics with Inkscape" session of mine couldn't able to took place may be for the crunch of time slots, so will like to request the organisers to accommodate more hands-on sessions in the future.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A:I believe "By sharing one learns more", so definitely, whatever I had learnt are in the process of sharing and learning.
- Do you have anything to share?
- A:I utilised time like anything, thanks to Jay Prakash for spending several hours at night helping me out to know more about MediaWiki. I like to thanks all my fellow wikimedians for coming and participating in the conference and last but not the least to CIS, West Bengal Usergroup and everyone who worked so hard to put up the conference, looking to be a part of such noble initiative in future as well.