To assist in helping you discover locally-relevant resources in, or local partners to, the Europeana 1914-18 ecosystem, we've compiled this list.
- Via the Europeana Collections 1914-1918, your local GLAM partner is the Det Kongelige Bibliotek
- Via the European Film Gateway 1914, your local GLAM partner is Det Danske Filminstitut
You can find this content, and other materials from Denmark with this pre-filled search in the Europeana 14-18 collection website. If you would like help contacting these organisations, please write to Ad Pollé.
Moreover, here is some freely available content already online:
- Content digitised at local collection days (UGC) at Sonderborg on 24/04/2012 at Sønderborg Slot: http://www.europeana1914-1918.eu/en/collection/explore/collection_day/SO14
Some of this might be appropriate to upload to Wikimedia Commons and use in articles.
- And all UGC content from all collection days across the continent with Danish descriptions
- Content already on Commons from Europeana 1914-18 with captions in Danish.
- The statistics for image usage of Europeana 14-18 files per-language Wikipedia. You could identify content already used in various WP languages that is not in use on the Danish wikipedia, see if it might be a good candidate to add.
- Documents in Danish on the Europeana Transcribathon portal. These could be transcribed there, the images uploaded to Commons, and/or transcribed on Wikisource.
Finally, you can also upload/contribute content to the Europeana 1914-18 website, for example by taking a relevant set of multimedia released by one of your local GLAM partners or activities under a free-license/public domain, and re-sharing it. The process for doing this is outlined at http://www.europeana1914-1918.eu/en/contributor
This list supplements the Suggested Activities "for inspiration" & "ready to go projects" already listed on the main project page. I hope it is helpful to you.
Sincerely, Wittylama (Europeana) (talk) 15:17, 10 April 2017 (UTC)
- Kunstværker skabt i tiden 1914-1918 og tilgængelige på danske kunstmuseer
- Films og Stemmer
Thank you for participating
|The Europeana Barnstar|
|In recognition of WIkimedia Denmark's submitted portfolio of work, as a participant in the Europeana 1914-18 Challenge. Thank you.|
-- Wittylama (Europeana) (talk) 16:44, 18 August 2017 (UTC)
Feel free to display this barnstar on a page of your preference and/or re-award it to any community member(s) who you feel is deserving of recognition for this project.
Your portfolio has been accepted and will be reviewed by the competition jury. The four category winners and one overall winning portfolio (and their respective prizes) will be announced as soon as possible and Europeana will be showcasing these portfolios on our own website and blog/social media.
We hope to see your affiliate's involvement in future Europeana-Wikimedia campaigns and competitions. In 2018 we will be organising a campaign focusing on the theme of migration and hope to see you there! Sincerely, and on behalf of the Europeana 1914-18 team, Wittylama (Europeana) (talk) 18:28, 18 August 2017 (UTC)