Talk:CIS-A2K/Work plan July 2014 - June 2015/Marathi
< Talk:CIS-A2K | Work plan July 2014 - June 2015(Redirected from Talk:India Access To Knowledge/Work plan July 2014 - June 2015/Marathi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thank you so much for including Marathi.
- Any plans for underprivileged community? (Offline Wikipedia, Spoken Wiki etc)
- Are you planning 'Train The Trainer' kind of programs for community?
- How we (as a community) can help CIS-A2K team? AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 16:09, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
- Hello AbhiSuryawanshi. Thanks for engaging with the Marathi work plan.
- We have planned for some resources like Offline Wikipedia, etc. in various Indian languages, including Marathi Wikipedia. These will be taken up under a separate initiative call Creating Movement Resource. Let us know if we can further improve these plans.
- Yes, we are doing the "Train the Trainer" programme. In addition to this we are also planning 2 other Community Strengthening Initiatives for which the plans are here. Please share your feedback on these too in the respective discussion pages.
- Thanks for showing interest to help. The community can help by: a) giving continuous constructive feedback; b) hold us accountable; c) participate in the planning and executing of the programmes wherever possible; d) ensure that the movement resources are optimally utilized by CIS-A2K. --Visdaviva (talk) 08:59, 29 March 2014 (UTC)