Talk:List of Wikipedias by edits per article
This is good, but can we get maybe the top 50 languages as well? Mithridates 03:25, 22 February 2006 (UTC)
- If we do include more Wikipedias, I'd prefer to segment them in a similar way to List of Wikipedias, so that we're comparing like with like. GeorgeStepanek 21:26, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
Sorry about removing the links, but it's just too much hassle putting them back in when I get a refresh of the data from the csv file. GeorgeStepanek 08:38, 25 February 2006 (UTC)
I'm curious as to why all the smallest wikipedias have about 900 to 1000 total pages. Is that including all the possible error messages and so on? --Jmb 17:38, 27 February 2006 (UTC)
- System messages counted in total pages part, but as you can see they have lower edit counts.--Ugur Basak 22:16, 27 February 2006 (UTC)
- My clean install of MediaWiki 1.5.4 contains 1291 pages "out of the box", but I presume that earlier versions have fewer Special pages. GeorgeStepanek 04:55, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
users per article
also very intresting woyld be the ratio users/article and active users/article (active users are the users with at least 10 edits) --Lucinos 09:42, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
- Hi Lucinos, I've updated the statistics and added in users/article. The number of active users isn't available in the data file, although that would be interesting. Icey 17:25, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
When does this page get updated?
It's been unchanged for a while now.
- the number of articles grows constantly while this page stays far behind, making some of the rankings possibly out of date... Is there away to make the data auto-updated directly from the statistics of the various Wikipedias?
- this page looks like it is seriously outdated
Hi there all. Would it be at all possible for someone to update this page now, as it has not been updated since August of 2007? Thanks, Razorflame 20:19, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Yes indeed. Some wikis have 5x the number of articles now. Update!--184.108.40.206 17:27, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
Update definitely needed. The data is obsolete, numbers have significantly changed. Kubura 05:24, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
- I will have it done soon. ~ Iketsi 15:12, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
A row for sum of all edits, users, etc
What information is this column intended to convey? You've got edits/article on the left, and users/article to the right. What else is there to be a total of? Koro Neil (talk) 08:37, 27 August 2017 (UTC)