- Please also provide the translations for the Wikisource-specific namespaces "Page", "Page talk", "Index", "Index talk" (needed for mw:Extension:Proofread Page). --MF-W 01:14, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
The future steps are the following:
- Once the missing details are complete, the language committee will submit a bug request at Bugzilla. Then it is only waiting on the developers to create the site.
- When the http://as.wikisource.org site is created, someone will import all the pages from www.wikisource with their history. Afterwards, contributions can continue on as.wikisource, rather than www.wikisource. --MF-W 01:14, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for the reply. The translation and details written in the proposal is correct and I have not seen any wrong there. So It can be kept.
- Incomplete Translations are almost completed. A few minor are remaining there to be done.
- Translations for the Wikisource-specific namespaces are given as below :-
|Page talk||পৃষ্ঠা আলোচনা|
|Index talk||সূচী আলোচনা|
- The logo is already approved by the community and now here is it File:Wikisource-logo-as-3.svg. It is 496 × 671 instead of 135x135 pxl. I guess it will not be any hamper for us, if essential we will decrease the size of the logo.
- Logo won't be an issue, I will configure the 135x183 version and provide you the CSS code to fix the height margin.
- the logo was size-corrected already at this File:Wikisource-logo-as.png.উদ্দীপতালুকদাৰ (talk) 14:50, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
Additional configuration questions
I'm preparing the initial wiki configuration and have three more questions:
- There is an issue with numbers in Assamese. You can review Bugzilla:31371 or this discussion on as.wikipedia. Should we disable to the numeral translation feature?
- Do you wish to enable Narayam, to offer users an additional input method? This could be tested on as.wikipedia.
- Do you wish to enable WebFonts, to ease Assamese alphabet rendering? There are a set of fonts loaded from the browser. For Assamese, we use the Lohit Assamese font.
- Should Page:, Index:, none or both included in default search (in Vector skin, this is the default namespaces for the quick search bar)?
- Should Page:, Index:, none or both considered as content namespace? Virtually all other wikisources include Page:, most include Index: (the argument not to include it for the others wikisources is Index: contains mainly metadata information and not content one).
A content namespace is a namespace:
- with pages included in wiki articles count
- with pages being returnable by Special:Random
- without the possibility to set to avoid browser indexing.
- I added two other questions, specific to Wikisource. --Dereckson (talk) 22:03, 14 December 2012 (UTC)