- Thank you :-) --Dereckson 12:01, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
Quelle est l état actuel des choses ? j ái vue les status -- je pense qu'il faut encore pas mal de travail.. --DerekvG 14:24, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- En ce qui concerne les statuts :
- les traductions en anglais et néerlandais doivent être finalisées
- lors d'une prochaine réunion, il conviendra de définir précisément l'objet social de l'asbl
- -Dereckson 14:52, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
Hi, we need your help in proofreading the French translation for the Second Annual Editor Survey 2011: Research:Wikipedia Editors Survey November 2011/fr We would really appreciate your help. Thank you! Akhanna 19:56, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
feedback for Wikidata mockups
You indicated that you'd like to help with the interwiki link phase of Wikidata. We're currently looking for feedback on mockups about linking on the Wikipedias. In case you have not seen them yet it'd be great if you could have a look and tell me what you think.
- Hi Dereckson,
You asked me to answer on your questions about an artist Israel Tsvaygenbaum. Here are some:
1. A number of his works are in the Museum of Imitative Arts, Derbent, Dagestan, Russia. (A new name of the museum is: Historic and Archaeologist Museum Reserve)
2. In 1994 many Russian national TV channels showed opening of Israel Tsvaygenbaum’s solo exhibition at The Central House of Artist (CDH) on Krymsky Val, Moscow. I have a copy on these interviews. The following news papers covered that solo exhibition.
Derbentskie izvestiya — Jewish Rhapsody, M. Matatova. May 6.1994.P.4
Vatan — Jewish Rhapsody, M. Matatova. May 13, 1994. P3
Since 1994 in the USA many news papers covered his solo and exhibitions, like;
The Record, Daily Gazette, Times Union and Jewish World News.
You can see it in the article about him.
Best wishes, Boxes12 (talk) 14:59, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
You signed up on the Wikidata volunteers page as someone who's interested in coding. We've finally gotten things figured out and started with a few tasks. More will follow soon. You can find the current bugs/tasks here. If you decide to work on one of them please leave a note in the bug report saying so. Let me know if you have any questions :)
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
Notification de traduction : Fundraising 2012/Translation/Donor information pages
Vous recevez cette notification parce que vous êtes inscrit comme traducteur de français sur Meta. Une nouvelle page, Fundraising 2012/Translation/Donor information pages, est disponible pour la traduction. Vous pouvez la traduire ici :
La priorité de cette page est haute. La date limite pour traduire cette page est 2012-10-18.
Merci !L'équipe de Meta, 18:50, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
Bonjour Dereckson, je viens de voir ton message laissé sur le bistrot. Je serai intéressé d'obtenir un hébergement pour l'un de mes scripts en php. Il s'agit d'un formulaire qui permet de générer un script pour WP:Fr... Si tu pouvais me mettre en place un espace d'hébergement qui accepte le php alors ce serait parfait car ainsi je pourrais partager cet outil (le formulaire) avec d'autres membres du projet commune de France. amicalement--Wikialine (talk) 00:05, 5 July 2012 (UTC)
- Oui, bien sûr c'est possible. J'ai juste besoin de savoir deux petites choses, le login que tu souhaites et si tu veux t'authentifier par une clef SSH ou par un pass :
- 1. Souhaites-tu "wikialine" comme nom d'utilisateur ou autre chose (celui-ci est toujours en minuscule) ?
- 2. Le compte est accessible par SSH et SFTP. Si tu souhaites le sécuriser au mieux, cette documentation explique assez bien l'intérêt d'utiliser une clef SSH. Si tu choisis cette solution, j'ai besoin de l'URL vers ta clef publique ou que tu [Special:Emailuser/Dereckson me l'envoies par mail]. Dans le cas contraire, ce sera un login/pass tout ce qu'il y a de plus classique (celui-ci sera généré aléatoirement. --Dereckson (talk) 08:59, 5 July 2012 (UTC)
- En matière d'hébergement, j'ai léhabitude d'hébergeurs comme Free, Ifrance... ayant obtenu un login et un mot de passe, je peux ensuite utiliser mon logiciel de transfert FTP FileZilla. Si on pouvait s'en rapprocher. Comme login d'accord pour mettre "wikialine" et comme pass je te fais confiance à toi de voir. amicalement--Wikialine (talk) 22:57, 5 July 2012 (UTC)
The da Vinci barnstar
|The da Vinci Barnstar|
|For your handling of so many site requests on Bugzilla. Snowolf How can I help? 11:16, 12 December 2012 (UTC)|
Wikimedia LGBT / User Group
planet news and bugs
Hi Dereckson, fyi some news regarding planet.wikimedia.org.
- a) I have created #wikimedia-planet on IRC that should output the feeds via Wm-bot .
- b) I have added a list of all languages 
- c) I have added some comment on the outdated docs on Planet Wikimedia/New language -> . Want to help fixing the whole page?
- d) I have updated the list of warnings and errors that happen on planet runs to current. . Feel like helping to fix those too?
Wiki Loves Pride
You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!
- What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
- When? June 2015
- How can you help?
- 1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
- 2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
- 3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)
Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!
If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.
Thanks, and happy editing!
Wikipedias having zero local media files
Hi Dereckson, since you work on the file count bug and are involved with Commons, this might be interesting for you: List of Wikipedias having zero local media files - 99 Wikipedias listed. Deleting 39 remaining files in the closed Wikipedias is proposed . More candidates are in the group having 1000... 9999 articles List_of_Wikipedias/Table#1_000.2B_articles. There are many files in these small WPs that violate the wmf:Resolution:Licensing policy.
Some files are duplicates of files in Commons, if a bot could remove these, the clean-up would be faster. Maybe you have more ideas, how to make progress with the move to Commons. 22.214.171.124 20:23, 8 April 2016 (UTC)
Dear Dereckson! Who unlocked Marmase again? His globally locked account had a sense. He is not a native speaker in Zazaki and makes a lot of mistakes. This upsets the whole project and robs us of our precious time with correcting his errors. Recently, changes are not possible under the pretext "Translation to this language is disabled". How does he do it? Please do something against him to prevent him. -- Mirzali (talk) 10:19, 1 May 2016 (UTC)
- iawiki: http://tools.wmflabs.org/catscan3/catscan2.php?language=ia&depth=1000&categories=Tote gives 19271, while ia:special:statistics gives 19099. That results in more than 100% of pages having an infobox in the listing ia:Wikipedia:Lista de classes de articulos. 126.96.36.199 09:38, 9 May 2016 (UTC)
Hi Dereckson! Re upload configuration:
- dawiki - disable - local uploads not used, local media files do not exist, disabling upload proposed at VP: da:Wikipedia:Landsbybrønden/File upload permission, no opposition, only support.
- bat_smgwiki - restrict to admins - of the 112, only 11 files uploaded after 2008. Of these 11, except for Wiki.png, all uploaded by admins. Posted bat-smg:Vikipedėjė:Aptarėmā#File upload permissions. The most active admin, Hugo.arg, supports restriction to admins. phab:T142632
- ladwiki - restrict to admins - lad:Vikipedya:La Kavané#File Uploads, the most active admin, StevenJ81, supports restriction to admins. 188.8.131.52 15:30, 27 August 2016 (UTC)
- @Edjoerv: yes, we've currently an issue with Gerrit.
- Here the a copy/paste of the commit message, with the config description. --Dereckson (talk) 20:02, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
Initial configuration for ec.wikimedia Wikimedistas de Ecuador has been recognized as a Wikimedia user group in September 2015. To work efficiently, they wish a private wiki. This configuration is mostly based on be.wikimedia. Lang code ........ es Shard ............ s3 Site name ........ Wikimedistas de Ecuador Logo ............. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikimedians_of_Ecuador_User_Group_Logo_PNG_version.png Timezone ......... America/Guayaquil (UTC-5) Uploads .......... allowed Import sources ... meta Features ......... Visual Editor, private wiki Bug: T135521 Change-Id: I75af02c458aeb3dd0ae93fd30aeace81cbd11fed
Hello! I am so so sorry that I'm replying way too late to this, but I needed a break from some things and took a vacation from Wikimedia for a month. Now that I'm back at this, I can be close to this process. We at Wikimedistas de Ecuador think the settings for the private wiki are okay, just that we might need a logo change soon since we've got an email from affcom telling us we needed to re-do it due to new rules on logo designing for affiliates. If we get the wiki, could there be a way to change it once we have our new logo? --Edjoerv (talk) 19:08, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hello Edjoerv,
- Sure for the logo, we only need the URL to change it, ideally of the SVG version so we can prepare HD versions too.
- For that or any future config change you need, you only have to open a new task on Phabricator and we'll modify the configuration.
- So, the private wiki is live at https://ec.wikimedia.org/
- As a private wikis, SUL accounts aren't usable, you need to choose a first bureaucrat, we'll provide an access, and then, this bureaucrat can create new accounts for Wikimedistas de Ecuador participants.
- Can I create an account for you as first bureaucrat? --Dereckson (talk) 05:20, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
We're on Twitter!
|WikiLGBT is on Twitter!