Talk:Troll bridge

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

There are many wiki's out there.

What is the term used for this concept in wikimedia projects? either redirect it there, and list troll bridge as a possible synonym, or keep and link to standard terminology.

Mapping alternate terminology to standard terminology is a very important aspect of wikis. A wiki will not be navigatable to the author and the authors friends. It's also not hurting anything. AaronPeterson 12:47, 23 Jul 2004 (UTC)