Talk:Wikimedia Blog/Drafts/AOSA book vol 2
- "when the redaction was completed in November 2011" - "redaction" implies removal of unpleasant or unpublishable material. Perhaps "editing"?
- "to split the workload between subject matter experts." There were more than two experts, so s/between/among/
Overall, this is comprehensive and readable - thanks! Sumana Harihareswara, Wikimedia Foundation Volunteer Development Coordinator 20:40, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- Ditto Sumana's comment on 'redaction' above. Another possible word might be 'Curated'.
- You're highlighting the availability of the book on Lulu.com, which is a bit of an advertisement for them. Why not just link to ISBN 9781105571817 instead? Or just have the single link to lulu.com later on in the post?
- It would be really good to have a copy of this on Wikisource that could then be linked to. Any chance that a DJVU version could be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons?
- "Wikimedia staff" - presume you mean 'Wikimedia Foundation staff'? Or would 'Wikimedia Developers' be more appropriate?