Talk:Wikimedians of Nepal/Annual Report 2070 BS
Hi guys. Really nice work. We are proud of you and happy to know that you want to continue with this trip. I will make some questions to go deeper in your activities and some observations to add to your inform. I think anything it's going to be a trouble, but if you don't have something or it's problematic, please feel free to tell me, it's not going to be dealbreaker if you can't do it. ;)
- Do you have some links to blog posts, news, minutes, acts or a kind of extended information to your activities to add in your inform? This one is a nice example of what we are I'm looking for.
- You mentioned a grant. Please add a link to the page where it is. Did you have another sources of income for your activities?
- How much people the group have currently? Have you increased, decreased or kept the number? When was your face-to-face meeting?
Answers from Wikimedians of Nepal
Answer to Question 1. Do you have some links to blog posts, news, minutes, acts or a kind of extended information to your activities to add in your inform?
- Yes, we did have some press coverage of our many events. We have listed all the coverage in one meta page here Press Coverage of Wikimedians of Nepal Activities
Answer to Question 2: You mentioned a grant. Please add a link to the page where it is. Did you have another sources of income for your activities?
- Yes, this is the link of the grant proposal that Wikimedians of Nepal had been granted for Wikimedia Expansion program in Nepal. Grant for Wikipedia Expansion Program in Nepal
- In past we (the then existing members) had contributed amounts like Rs. 500/-, 300/- etc personally for organizing events.
- Currently We have some funds raised by membership fees, contributions for t-shirts etc. But we have not spent the raised money in activities as there was a grant to support.
- Some local support in kinds (Non monetary supports) i.e. Halls, internet connectivity, certificate design and printing for WEP graduates, refreshments for WEP events were supported by some organizations, colleges and institutions for various activities.
Answer to Question 3. How much people the group have currently? Have you increased, decreased or kept the number? When was your face-to-face meeting?
- The recorded number of members (Who have subscribed Wikimedia Nepal paying Rs. 111/- as membership fee) is 18 persons.
- In the events or we meet face to face, the number is varied from at least 10 to 20.
- Among the 9 members of the advisory board, majority of the advisers have participated in most of the events.