Довіра і безпека/Матеріали
|Trust & Safety||Resources||Programs and Processes|
Trust and Safety has built and maintains a range of publicly available resources related to the wellbeing and best practices serving the volunteer communities the Foundation supports.
The team built and maintains a range of training modules for users dedicated to Trust and Safety issues. Functionary and community governance groups – including stewards, admins, global admins, and Arbitration Committees – play a crucial administrative and editorial role on all our sites, especially in curtailing harassment of volunteers and arbitrating and resolving disputes. To help these functionary and community governance groups better coordinate their work, we have facilitated in the development of a training platform and guided the establishment of a module based around the critical area of addressing harassment. You can try the modules out on their dashboard.
Complementary to the training for functionaries on best practices for handling of cases, the team has built resources pages for community members that help people to navigate these difficult topics and find potential help.
- For a curated list of resources for users in crisis or thinking about suicide see our mental health resources page.
- For a curated list of resources for users facing harassment (including legal and security resources) see the Harassment resources page.
- For a curated list of resources for users facing sexual harassment see the Sexual harassment resources page.
- For a curated list of resources for users facing external risks and threats to individual contributors and groups supporting open knowledge see the Voices under Threat resources page.
- For some of the resources we are investigating, see Online harassment resource guide.
- For information about conduct warnings, see What is a “conduct warning”?