It is not the home of a project or a group. You are, however, free to edit the page ;-).
A draft list of usability issues will become individual reports if (and only if) they are generally agreed to be problems. Sometimes there are good reasons for them, such as long-established conventions. There may also be other solutions, such as to use a mediawiki skin to change names of commands, or even just use of redirects.
- Usability group
- Wikipedia at OpenUsability.org (recruiting of usability experts)
- WikiProject Usability at the English Wikipedia
- Software feature request group (the usability impact of features should be evaluated before the implementation)
- Wiki syntax proposal - a more consistent markup language for MediaWiki
- Search improvement group
- Wikipedia Usability Initiative
Studies and Reviews
- General User Survey might touch usability issues, too (planned)
- Heuristic Evaluation of the German Wikipedia (done, report is being prepared; in German)
- talk at Wikimania (English)
- Wikitex usability review (done, report available)
- Finding Information in the German Wikipedia - Usability Test Results by the OpenUsability project
- Editing Information in the German Wikipedia - Usability Test Results