|Users by language|
Hi! This is a page of user:Base. For my WMF contractor userpage see Base (WMF).
You can contact me on/via:
|my talk page||emailuser or direct mail|
|IRC (Freenode): I use nicknames
|I'm also using fb.com, vk.com, ICQ, goodreads and other stuff. You can ask any of my accounts' details you want using any non very public way.||Skype: chemist_acid|
I have a SUL so all Bases belong to me. Technically my homewiki is Ukrainian Wikipedia but as I spend more time and feel better here I consider Meta-Wiki (along with its closemost sisters) as my primary wiki.
Have we met?
Unless you are from Ukraine, where I attend wikimeetups regularly since 2012, you could have seen me on CEE meeting 2014 which was held in Kyiv, on Wikimanía 2015 in Mexico City or on Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario.
If you need any help that I can provide you using one of flags listed below (or just any kind of help :)) I would love to do it but you should poke me regularly in case if work is long in time. Some flags might have been forgotten to be mentioned here, please see sulinfo for the full list.
- Sysop: meta, ukwikiq, ukwikin (temporary), outreachwiki, wikimania2014, wikimania2015, wikimania2016
- Editor: ukwikip, ukwikt, ruwikip
- Rollbacker: ukwikip, ruwikip, wikidata, commons
- Filemover: ruwikip, commons
- Translateadmin: meta, wikidata, outreachwiki, commons, wikimania2014, wikimania2015, wikimania2016, mediawikiwiki
- Upwizardcampaingeditor: commons
- Bot: user:BaseBot flagged at ukwikip, ukwikiq, ukwikin, ruwikip, wikidata and here (only flags for tasks not covered by the standard bot policy are listed)
- I also have an account on WMF wiki
- Note: I was an administrator for a one week in the very end of September 2012 at ukwikip before I was emergency desysoped by a steward for reverting placing of political-protest banner at Sitenotice using a selfunblockable robot.
I am a WMUA member since 2013's summer. Mostly involved in WLE, WLM and Wikicondensedmilk projects.
I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.