My home wiki
Adds a bunch of useful features for rollback: in-situ rollback (resolves rollback links without page transition), rollback summary, selective rollback (resolves multiple rollback links of the user's choice at once), mass rollback (resolves all rollback links on the page at once), along with some useful configurations.
Marks up not only locally blocked users and IPs, but also IPs in locally blocked IP ranges, globally locked users, and globally blocked IPs.
Block/unblock users via a dialog, without having to go to the special page. This script also has the functionality of one-click block/unblock.
Extend toollinks attached to user links to the script user's liking.
Jawiki gadgets I developed
- Prevent form submission when accidentally hitting Enter in a textbox, e.g. edit summary textbox, move reason textbox, block reason textbox, etc. Originally written by someone else and the functionality was limited to the edit summary textbox, but rewritten from scratch to make it compatible with other similar kinds of textboxes. No localization needed when one wants to import this script; see m:User:Dragoniez/PreventSubmitByEnter.
- Mark users with additional rights. Imported and localized c:MediaWiki:Gadget-markAdmins.js. (modules: MarkAdmins-updater.js, MarkAdmins-data.json)
- Resolves all visible rollback links at one fell swoop on a user's contributions.
- A 150KB+ mammoth script that doesn't look like the very original one.
- There's a newer version as a branch but I've been too lazy to merge the changes.
- Under development.