Wikimetrics is a tool developed by the Wikimedia Foundation that makes it easy to obtain data on a list of usernames. Many volunteers and organizations want to know how much content their programs (i.e. Edit-a-thons, contests, etc.) produce. The types of available data include:
- retention rates for users
- how many characters users have added
- how many new users
- how many users are active editors
- how many edits have been made
- how many pages users have created
With a clean interface, and with the help of guides, Wikimetrics is easy for anyone to use. Be sure to check out the important Opt-in information below and start tracking the usernames of those who participate in your programs!