|Users by language|
I was a member of CAcert Inc. until 30 June 2016.
I work on the Ceylon programming language.
I am a founding member of the World Privacy and Identity Association.
I work at Wikimedia Deutschland (as an intern from 1 April 2017 until 31 March 2018, as a working student from 1 April 2018 until 31 October 2018, and as a full-time employee since 1 November 2018); my account for that is User:Lucas Werkmeister (WMDE).
In my private time (i. e., not as part of my WMDE work), I’ve written the following tools:
- Wikidata Lexeme Forms, a tool to create Wikidata lexemes with a set of forms (e. g. declensions of nouns)
- Wikidata Image Positions, a tool to show and add “relative position within image” qualifiers on “depicted” statements of Wikidata items
- Wikidata Shape Expressions Inference, a tool to infer schemas from sets of exemplary Wikidata items (part of my master thesis)
- Wikibase to RDF, a tool to convert entities from Wikibase’ native JSON format into RDF
- SpeedPatrolling, a tool to assist in patrolling recent changes on Wikidata
If you’re interested in co-maintaining any of them, please let me know: I’d be very happy to reduce the “bus factor” for these tools by finding other people who can take care of them. This doesn’t necessarily require strong programming skills: sometimes you might just need to restart the web service, and the most common maintenance task for the Lexeme Forms tool, for example, is to add new templates provided by the community to the list of templates, which is essentially a transcription task.