User:Martin Urbanec/Alternate accounts
This list is here to list alternate accounts I have, to be transparent about accounts I hold, and purpose why I created them. If you want to know more about what an account does, visit the userpage associated with it. If that does not explain its purpose to you or it doesn't exist, please contact me, I'll explain.
Statement about other alternate accounts
As of now, I do not have any other alternate account that isn't listed here and is intended to be used more than once (see Technical accounts section for explanation). Since I'm a human, I might forget to list an account here. If you see an account that you think is controlled by me, please contact me, I'll either add it here, or declare that account is not mine.
List of accounts
Those accounts are used by bots (automated or semi-automated program performing maintenance tasks that are tedious to do manually) I maintain.
- UrbanecmBot (talk · contribs)
- Oznamovatel (talk · contribs)
- IP Watcher (talk · contribs) - account for https://tools.wmflabs.org/ipwatcher
Those accounts are used for testing MediaWiki behaviour with unprivileged, new or low-editcount accounts. I also created several testing accounts to test MediaWiki behaviour with brand new accounts or registration flow. Those accounts are not listed here because of manageability and size of this section, however, their usernames are formatted like "Testing account xxx" (xxx being random characters), are single-purpose (they make one edit, if any), and they are abandoned after creation. As such, even I can revive an account I created somehow, given I use one password for them, it is not likely to happen, and if that ever happens, all edits would be clearly identified as made by (some) testing account.
- Martin Urbanec (test) (talk · contribs)
- Martin Urbanec (test 2) (talk · contribs)
- Martin Urbanec (test 3) (talk · contribs)
- Martin Urbanec (test 4) (talk · contribs)
- Martin Urbanec (test 5) (talk · contribs)
- Martin Urbanec (test 6) (talk · contribs)
- Martin Urbanec (test 7) (talk · contribs)
Those are accounts