I work as a Programme Officer for Community and Program Support, Access To Knowledge for Centre for Internet and Society. I have a background in Business development in Corporate Communications. My personal username is found here.
|Users by language|
Details of my work
The Access To Knowledge Program (CIS-A2K) has prioritized five Indian language Wikimedia communities and developed a detailed language wise work plan. These languages are: Bengali, Kannada, Konkani, Odia and Telugu.
Besides the specific Odia language work plan, I also provide the following support to all Wikipedia India language communities:
- Cross community communications and storytelling of Wikimedia and other free knowledge - open source communities in India, Outreach strategy and Engagement through Social Media
- Liaison with WMF Engineering Team for technical support in Indic Wikimedia project.
- Grant management support to the Program Director, Access to Knowledge, active lead on A2K internal communication and organization of team activities and events
- Any other task assigned by the Program Director CIS-A2K
- Overall Program and team support (More details can be found here).
If you have any further questions about my work, please write to me at subhashishcis-india.org.