|Users by language|
Hi, my name is Ramzy Muliawan (Q106762396). I have been a Wikimedian since 2007.
I use this account specifically for Meta-Wiki, mostly but not limited to: workings and governance of the Wikimedia affiliates, projects, and/or co-operative efforts; assisting projects that are being considered at Request for New Languages, especially those in the local languages of Indonesia; and supporting and giving feedback to grant proposals from Indonesian community members.
I have two other accounts:
- dwadieff, which I use for usual volunteer edits, as well as performing extended rights functions at my home wiki(s), the Indonesian Wikipedia (sysop, CU, and oversight) and Minangkabau Wikipedia (sysop);
- RamzyM (WMF), which I use for edits related to my work as a Movement Strategy and Governance facilitator for the projects and communities in Indonesia and the ESEAP region (January 2021-current).
I have worked with and/or am part of other Wikimedia affiliates, projects, and/or co-operative efforts; such as ESEAP Hub, Wikitongues (contrib), Whose Knowledge?, Wikimedia Language Diversity, and Wikipedia Asian Month User Group.
The best way to reach me is to send me an email.
In the media
- Analisa Daily, "WikiLatih Sambangi UMSU: Gelar Pelatihan Penyuntingan Artikel di Wikipedia", October 2018
- Slate, "Wikimania to the Rescue", August 2019
- Rising Voices, "Meet Ramzy Muliawan, the host of the @AsiaLangsOnline Twitter account for Nov 12 – 18, 2019", November 2019
- Slate, "Wikipedia Has Been Unblocked in Turkey, Finally", January 2020
- The Jakarta Post, "Passion for information: Wikipedia contributors share what goes on behind the scenes", March 2021