|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Voor het warme welkom! ;-) — Mar(c). 14:25, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
Please do not use Oppose and Support on the confirmations. The proper templates are Remove if you want the statuses removed and Keep if you want them kept. Cbrown1023 talk 18:50, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- Oke, I will change my templates. Sorry for the mistake :( Abigor talk 20:51, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- It's okay, the only problem is that it might have multiple meanings. " Oppose the removal" would be Keep. It leaves less room for confusion if you use the other templates. Thanks and Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! :-) Cbrown1023 talk 02:42, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- I understand :) gelukkig nieuwjaar :) Abigor talk 09:08, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
For fixing that template! ѕwirlвoy ₪ 21:01, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
...i was told to answer here: please do not regard me as a real developer ;))) ...
i know that ColdFusion is not accepted as a serious way since it was invented (1994) - but i'm strongly convinced this is an unjustified prejudgement :)))
so: let's wait and see, wether i can help on the software-side...
regards, --ulli purwin 20:36, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think you can better go to MediaWiki. Thats the site where the software is created and stuff. Abigor talk 21:14, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- ...sorry - i just didn't want to talk to User:Erwin as a 'redlink' ;) ! some developers are here, too... perhaps you should change the automatism
- Contact the editor:
- mail: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:EmailUser/Abigor
- wiki: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Abigor ??
otherwise one must believe that it's necessary to answer...
--ulli purwin 21:32, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
RE: Welcome to Meta!
Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately, I won't be contributing much. I'm mainly here to participate in the switch to CC-by-sa 3.0. I hope everyone votes for the switch. --Michaeldsuarez 17:05, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Hello Abigor, I'd say that might not be enough, and as You said Yourself it is small, but I don't see any problem with a temp one, since it is fairly easy to prolong it or even prolong it to a permanent status if the community grows a bit. Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 22:53, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- Usually first and second periods (or more) are three months, best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 23:05, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
There are some senior users who normally handle such requests - like a bureaucrat but without the tools. You may wish to contact them prior to moving ahead. — Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 00:00, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- Mike please point me in the right direction. I am afraid I don't know where to look. Abigor talk 00:04, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- There are no crats on that project, and he had started a voting it seems anyway, best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 00:10, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for your help. :) Alex Pereira falaê 19:08, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome :-) ^musaz 21:48, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi and thanks for your welcome! I want to ask you where I can find list of necessary phrases that need to be translated on Macedonian (from English)? Thanks in advance, --MacedonianBoy 21:59, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- This should be the place to look. I am not sure but that would be the best place to begin. Abigor talk 22:02, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi, many thanks for the welcome. Saludos Shooke 03:43, 22 January 2009 (UTC)