- Oke, I will change my templates. Sorry for the mistake :( Abigor talk 20:51, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- I understand :) gelukkig nieuwjaar :) Abigor talk 09:08, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
...i was told to answer here: please do not regard me as a real developer ;))) ...
i know that ColdFusion is not accepted as a serious way since it was invented (1994) - but i'm strongly convinced this is an unjustified prejudgement :)))
so: let's wait and see, wether i can help on the software-side...
regards, --ulli purwin 20:36, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- I think you can better go to MediaWiki. Thats the site where the software is created and stuff. Abigor talk 21:14, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- ...sorry - i just didn't want to talk to User:Erwin as a 'redlink' ;) ! some developers are here, too... perhaps you should change the automatism
- Contact the editor:
- mail: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:EmailUser/Abigor
- wiki: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Abigor ??
otherwise one must believe that it's necessary to answer...
--ulli purwin 21:32, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
RE: Welcome to Meta!
Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately, I won't be contributing much. I'm mainly here to participate in the switch to CC-by-sa 3.0. I hope everyone votes for the switch. --Michaeldsuarez 17:05, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Hello Abigor, I'd say that might not be enough, and as You said Yourself it is small, but I don't see any problem with a temp one, since it is fairly easy to prolong it or even prolong it to a permanent status if the community grows a bit. Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 22:53, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- Usually first and second periods (or more) are three months, best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 23:05, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
There are some senior users who normally handle such requests - like a bureaucrat but without the tools. You may wish to contact them prior to moving ahead. — Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 00:00, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- Mike please point me in the right direction. I am afraid I don't know where to look. Abigor talk 00:04, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- There are no crats on that project, and he had started a voting it seems anyway, best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 00:10, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome :-) ^musaz 21:48, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi and thanks for your welcome! I want to ask you where I can find list of necessary phrases that need to be translated on Macedonian (from English)? Thanks in advance, --MacedonianBoy 21:59, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- This should be the place to look. I am not sure but that would be the best place to begin. Abigor talk 22:02, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi, many thanks for the welcome. Saludos Shooke 03:43, 22 January 2009 (UTC)